Golden Eye Chef 2019
Cooking Beyond Seeing
Welcome to Golden Eye Chef 2019 – India’s 32 visually challenged people display their culinary skills and compete for the ‘Golden Eye Chef 2019’ award.
Call for Telephonic Interviews
Shortlisting of Candidates for the Contest
1st Round of Contest for Golden Eye Chef 2019 Award
2nd Round of Contest for Golden Eye Chef 2019 Award
Grand Finale for Golden Eye Chef 2019 Award
Register for Golden Eye Chef 2019
17-20 October 2019 | Agra, INDIA
Registration for Golden Eye Chef 2019 will be available from 10th June 2019 at After noon 12:00pm IST.
The deadline of the application form is Sunday, June 30th at Midnight, 12:00am IST.
Golden Eye Chef 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a Visually Impaired.
- You must be 18 years or older on October 16th, 2019.
- You must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the INDIA.
- All applications must be submitted on-line.
- You cannot currently work as a professional chef and you cannot have ever worked as a professional chef.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
Submission of an application form and compliance with the above does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the contest. When selecting applicants for Golden Eye Chef 2019, the following issues will be taken into account: skill, enthusiasm, drive, love of food, desire to change your life. In reviewing the information you provide as part of the screening process, all relevant circumstances will be considered. The Golden Eye Chef 2019 team’s decisions regarding selection to the program will be final.